1. “The legal protection of Information in the New Technologies”, National Center of Thesis reproduction, 504p., 2002 (French language).
2. “Copyright law in the academic environment”. Department of social sciences and education, University of Cyprus, 2010, 189 p. (in Greek and French languages). Co-author: Synodinou T.
3. “Elements of Cypriot law of Obligations” Ed. Sakkoulas, 200p, 2011 (Greek language).
4. “The liability of the State, an analysis of the Cypriot legal system”, Ed. Sakkoulas, 255p., 2012 (Greek language)
5. T. Synodinou/ Ph. Jougleux/I. Aktipis (ed), Freedom of expression of Journalists and caricaturists, Sakkoulas, (in Greek), 2016.
6. “European Internet Law”, Ed Sakkoulas, 389p, 2016 (Greek language).
Chapter in Books / Collective works
1. “Legal aspects of Cultural Diversity in Cyprus” (French language), in: K. Agapiou and others, La singularité de Chypre dans l’Union Européenne, La diversité des droits et des statuts, (proceedings of an international conference held in Limassol), Bruylant, 2011.
2. “Diversity of legal systems, obstacle to a codification of European Copyright Law ?” in T. Synodinou (ed), Codification of European Copyright Law, Challenges and perspectives, to be published in 2012, Kluwer Law International, 2012.
3. “The video games and the Law” (English language), in : M. Bottis, Values and Freedoms in Modern Information Law and Ethics, 2012, Nomiki Vivliothiki.
4. “Information law and e-books: the e-book as a new medium of communication”, July 3th, 2012, ISSEI International Conference, Nicosia.
5. “Comment of Cap.148, 149 and 62” in T. Synodinou (ed.), Cypriot private law: legislation and comments, Sakkoulas 2014 (Greek language).
6. “The caricature and defamation law in Greek and Cypriot legal system : a comparative and synthetic approach”, in T. Synodinou/ Ph. Jougleux/I. Aktipis (ed), Freedom of expression of Journalists and caricaturists, Sakkoulas, (in Greek), 2016.
7. “The Cypriot Law of contract applied to Free Software and Creative Commons: a work in progress”, in Axel Metzger (Ed.), “Free and Open Source Software (FOSS) and other Alternative License Models A Comparative Analysis”, Springer, 2016 (co-author Tatiana Synodinou, English language).
8. T. Synodinou/Ph. Jougleux/L. Mitrou (authors), Ioannis Iglezakis (ed), “ Legal regulation of cyber-attacks” (research project, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki and Foundation for research and Technology (ITE)). Kluwer 2016, (in English).
Articles / Presentation in Conferences
1. “Liability for negligence in the protection of an automatic system of data processing”, Expertises des systèmes d’information, vol 7, 2000, p. 220-224 (French language).
2. “The database law searching for application”. Co-author: Synodinou T. legalis.net, 2001, p 85-93, (French language).
3. “Liability for data breach and privacy enforcement on Internet”, (in Greek), 2011, presentation for the Conference on Cyber-criminality organized by the Constantion Institute, Nicosia.
4. “Copyright, digitalization and the exceptions for libraries in the Cypriot legal system”, (in Greek), 2011, presentation for the International study Day organized by the Open University of Cyprus, “E-learning day: Intellectual Property Rights Law & Open Educational Resources: Challenges, Prospects and Contradictions in Education”, accessible on internet: http://elearning2011.ouc.ac.cy /index.php/en/2010-08- 24-14- 57-13.html.
5. “Identity Theft and the Internet”, Int. J. of Liability and Scientific Enquiry, 2012 Vol.5, No.1 pp.37 – 45.
6. “The ACTA Treaty, protection or danger for the human rights?”, (in Greek) presentation for the conference “Frontiers and human rights in the Europe in crisis” by the European University of Cyprus with the collaboration of the Cyprus presidency of the EU, 2012.
7. “NTIC law and e-books: the e-book as a new medium of communication”, Presentation at the 13th ISSEI Conference, 2012, University of Cyprus.
8. “New forms of Cyber-attacks”, presentation for the 6th International Conference on Information Law and Ethics (ICIL 2014):Lifting Barriers to Empower the Future of Information Law and Ethics, Thesaloniki, 2014, under publication.
9. “A first Step”, (Editorial), ENTHA, No.1, 2014, p.3.
10. Frankenstein and the Law, some reflexions about Transhumanism”, 2014, (under publication, reviewing at the Law Journal Innovation, Technology and the law).
11. T. Synodinou/Ph. Jougleux, “The legal framework of Internet service providers in Cyprus”, in: G. Dinwoodie, Secondary liability of service providers, Springer (expected date of publication: Mars 2015), (in English).
12. “Open Access and Copyright law”, DiMME, Nomiki Vivliothiki, 2014, p.518 (in Greek).
13. “The Cypriot defamation law and the Parody”, in Conference “Je suis Charlie”, Nicosia, 10/02/2015, available on ResearchGate and Academia.edu (in Greek).
14. “The outcomes of the Svensson case: Internet is safe, but what about EU copyright law?”, 33rd ATRIP Congress, 7 – 9 July 2014, Montpellier.
15. “The Cypriot law of contract in the age of economic crisis”, in Conference ‘The Civil law and the crisis : Greek and Cypriot legal frameworks’, Nicosia, 8/05/2015, available on ResearchGate and Academia.edu (in Greek).
16. “Cypriot dispute and Copyright law”, in Conference ‘The Copyright law is everywhere!” by EDPI, Nicosia, 25/05/2015, available on ResearchGate and Academia.edu (in Greek).
17. “Freedom of Expression, Parody and Copyright law, some reflexions about the Deckmyn case” (with T. Synodinou; French language), Revue Francophone de la propriété intellectuelle, no1, 2015, http://www.association-afpi.org/presse/index.php/RFPI
18. “Uber in France”, Journal of European Consumer and Market Law (Eucml), 3/2015.
19. Misinformation in the digital age (in Greek), DiMEE 04/2016.
20. T. Synodinou, Ph. Jougleux, “Holograms and intellectual property law, A multidimensional issue”, EIPR 2016, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p. 492-498 (in English).