How do I apply to EUC?
You must submit the university application form to the Office of Admissions, P.O. Box 22006, 1516 Nicosia, Cyprus, with the following items:
Local & EU students:
- A completed application form together with an application fee of €52.
- Copy of high school leaving certificate
- Two passport size photographs
- Copy of passport (not required for local students)
- Residence permit (yellow-slip) – if available (not required for local students)
International (Non EU Students)
- A completed application form.
- Attested copy of high school leaving certificate.
- Letter and bank statement from the sponsor's bank confirming that the sponsor (father, mother or self) has sufficient funds to finance the student's fees and living expenses in Cyprus (minimum indicated amount €7000).
- Letter of good conduct from local police authorities from their country of residence indicating clear criminal record.
- Medical reports (blood tests & chest x-ray).
- Attested copy of valid passport (minimum validity 2 years).
- Two passport size photographs.
- Total payment of €3500 (application fee, visa application fee, International Student Guarantee & tuition fee deposit)
International (non EU) students should consult with the Office of Admissions as to what kind of attestation of the above documents is required and whether they need to send the original documents or copies.
Applications including all above requirements, that are received at least a month before the beginning of a semester will be processed for that semester; otherwise they will be processed for the following semester.