Every year, European University Cyprus announces a limited number of positions for the various doctoral programs. International students will need to submit the following documents to the Office of Admissions, in electronic form at firstname.lastname@example.org, in order to be admitted for a Ph.D program:
- A completed application form together with a non-refundable fee of €52. You can apply online here.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Official copies of Bachelor and Master Degrees (or official letter verifying that the applicant has successfully completed all degree requirements)
- Official copies of academic transcripts
- Copies of relevant publications (up to two)
- Two letters of recommendation from faculty members of higher academic institutions
- Other supportive documents such as awards, distinctions, etc.
- English Language proficiency certificates (if any)
- Two passport size photos
- Copy of valid passport/ identity card
All eligible applicants will be invited for an interview in Cyprus. When necessary the University will conduct interviews via the Internet. Applicants will need to produce evidence of their academic performance and credentials. Applicants will be notified of the exact date of their interview.
Note: Doctorate (PhD) programs are offered on a full time/ part time attendance based study. Therefore, physical presence in Cyprus is required.