Call for Doctoral Student Positions
European University Cyprus announces a limited number of places for doctoral studies in the Fall Semester 2017 (commencing October 2017) for the following programs:
Ioannis Gregoriou School of Business Administration
School of Sciences
School of Arts and Education Science
School of Law
Application, supporting material and admission procedure
- Application is submitted using the special form available from this link
- The necessary supporting material accompanying the application are described in the application form.
- Last day for submitting applications: 08 September 2017.
- The final selection is based on assessment of the applicant’s qualifications and personal interview(s).
Candidates from Greece
Candidates from Greece should note that in the case of admission to the program, they are expected:
- To be present on the premises of European University Cyprus as follows:
- During the first two academic semesters, in which they will attend. three courses, 1-2 times per semester for a duration of 2-3 days each. It is noted that the content of the remaining meetings will be offered online through the hybridity method.
- During the defense of the research proposal
- During the defense of the PhD thesis
- The initial interview will be carried out online
- A professor from Greece will (also) be assigned as co-supervisor for each doctoral thesis for practical purposes.
For more information please contact:
Admissions Office, phone +357-22713000, +357-22713001 and online at e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org