European University Cyprus provides a stimulating and challenging environment for students, faculty and staff, as well as alumni. As an outward-looking organization, European University Cyprus is actively engaged with local, regional and global actors to promote opportunities for long-term strategic partnerships and development.
Driven by its vision to help strengthen diverse communities, European University Cyprus works to support the creation of a vibrant learning and research environment. European University Cyprus graduates are equipped with the skills to assume positions of responsibility, contributing to socially and economically sustainable solutions nationally and internationally.
The University adopts a holistic approach to education, fostering innovative synergies through a range of reach-out programs and partnerships, including
- Continuing education and professional development programs
- Learning skills programs
- Cross-cultural intensive programs
- Cultural events and performances
- Art exhibitions
- Environmental Awareness Day
- Community seminars
- Cultural Month
- Careers Day
- Musical Evenings/Spring Concert
- Blood drives
- Counseling & Guidance
- Be a University student for a day
- Psychometric Test for employment skills Ariadni
- Program of financial assistance
The University works to make the University a welcoming place, offering outstanding cultural and community programs in publicly accessible, state-of-the-art facilities.