Change of Name, Address and Major

It is the responsibility of every student to notify the Office of the Registrar or the Advising Center of any changes in their name, address, or major. In case of a change of major, the student must get approval from his/her advisor, and, in some cases, the Chairperson of the Department of the respective School.

This website is using cookies. More info. Agree More Info