Withdrawal from University

Students wishing to withdraw from the University must file a Withdrawal Form with the Office of the Registrar.  

Withdrawals are subject to the withdrawal refund policy of the university.  For more information on the regulations and refund policy please see here.

This website is using cookies. More info. Agree More Info