How can I change my Major?

You can change your Major by submitting a Change of Major form to the Office of the Registrar, approved by your advisor and the Chairperson of your current and new department. Bear in mind that each program of study has its prerequisites and the School will decide whether or not a student is eligible for a given course.

This website is using cookies. More info. Agree More Info