How can I take a class on a pass-fail basis?

To take a class on a pass/fail basis you must fill in a Pass/Fail form within the first 10 weeks of a 16-week semester, or within the first week of a six-week session, with the approval of your instructor. Pass/Fail forms are available at the Office of the Registrar. Students may choose up to 12 semester hours of credit towards a degree to be graded on pass/fail basis, with a maximum of 2 courses on a pass/fail basis per academic year. Courses that are part of or related to a student's Major cannot be taken as pass/fail. Only a grade F will be included in the GPA.

This website is using cookies. More info. Agree More Info