How do I withdraw from a course?

A student cannot withdraw from a course by merely discontinuing attendance: a Withdrawal form must be submitted to the Office of the Registrar or the Advising Center (Ground floor, West block building). Students who withdraw from a course before the dates listed below will receive a grade of W, which will not affect the student's GPA.

   Fall and Spring Semesters: end of 10th week of classes
   Summer Session: end of 3rd week of classes

For more information on the regulations and refund policy please see here.

This website is using cookies. More info. Agree More Info