European University Cyprus is announcing a limited number of places for Postgraduate Studies in the 2018 Fall Semester (September 2018) in the following programs:
School of Business Administration Ioannis Grigoriou
School of Sciences
School of Education, Humanities and Social Sciences
Applications, supporting documents and admission procedure:
- An application should be submitted via a special form, which interested parties can obtain at this link.
- The required supporting documents accompanying the application are specified in the admissions application form above.
- Deadline for submission of applications: 8 September 2018
- The final selection is based on the assessment of the qualifications and personal interview(s).
Candidates from Greece
Candidates from Greece are advised that, if they are admitted to the program, they are expected to:
- Need to be at the premises of European University Cyprus as follows:
- during the first two academic semesters, where 3 courses are scheduled, 1-2 times per semester for 2-3 days each time.
It is noted that the content of the remaining meetings will be offered online using the hybridity method.
- during the defence of the research proposal
- during the final dissertation defence
- The initial personal interview will be carried out online.
- A (co) Supervisor of each doctoral thesis will be an appointed professor from Greece for practical reasons.
For more information, contact:
University Admissions Office, telephones: + 357-22713000, + 357-22713001 and e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org