European University Cyprus announces a limited number of places for doctoral studies in the Spring Semester 2019 (commencing February 2019) for the following programs:
School of Business Administration
- Business Administration (Ph.D.) – in English
School of Sciences:
- Public Health (Ph.D.)
- Nursing (Ph.D.)
- Physiotherapy (Ph.D.)
- Computing/Computer Science (Ph.D.) – in English*
- Occupational Safety and Health (Ph.D.) – in English
School of Humanities, Social and Education Sciences**:
- Education Sciences (Ph.D.)
- Music Education (Ph.D.)
- Psychology (Ph.D.) – in English
School of Law
Application, supporting material and admission procedure:
1. Application is submitted using the special form available from this link
2. The necessary supporting material accompanying the application are described in the application form.
3. Last day for submitting applications: 26 November 2018.
4. The final selection is based on assessment of the applicant’s qualifications and personal interview(s).
* One (1) available scholarship for 100% of the tuition fees for the Ph.D. Program of Computing/Computer Science of the Department of Computer Science and Engineering to a successful applicant who will be accepted to the program in Spring 2019, for the first year of his or her study. The topic for which the interested applicants are expected to submit a research proposal with their application is “Gamification of B2B platforms”.
** One (1) available scholarship for 50% of the tuition fees for the Doctoral Programs of the School of Humanities, Social and Education Sciences (including the Ph.D. Program of Psychology) to the members of OELMEK (ΟΕΛΜΕΚ) who will be accepted to the program in Spring 2019, for all the years of his/her study.The scholarship is not transferred to other persons and is not exchanged in cash or in any other way.
For more information on these scholarships, please contact Mrs. Loutsia Nardi at the
Department of Admissions, phone 22-713000.