Change of Grade

Once grades have been submitted to the Office of the Registrar no changes are allowed, unless an instructor completes a "Grade Change" form, in which he/she explains that a legitimate error has been made in the calculation of a student's grade.

This website is using cookies. More info. Agree More Info